This are my SMART goals to get a good english time end of 2010
I will read new paper, magazines,and books only in english. at least 15 minutes a day till end of 2010
I will wach tv programs and movies only in english. at least 10 hours a week .till end of 2010.
I will talk with everybody in and out of my house and my job only in english dialy.
I will write sentences and other things only in english.
I will share with my family member and my parthners and friends ,talking with them whatever doI learned. at least 10 hours a week .till end of 2010.
I will find any new words that I don't know in english and then I will try to make santences with the meaning of that new words , at least 15 new words every week. till end of 2010
I will enjoy my learning with my classmates and my teacher during class time.
I will push my classmates to participate in the class.
I will share with everyone of them how to getting better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment