Tuesday, March 9, 2010

globalization

The globalization has been afecting all coutries around the world by flyback effects, from food to movies.Every single coutry are importing their own national products to other countries and in the same time they are recebing the national products from other countries so in one u other way every one are consuming no only their own products, they are cosuming the products from other countries too, and no only that ,the culture, the habit,customs and new words in their natives languages. How has affecting me the globalization? I came from colombia that I know the globalization brings advantages and disadvantages, but I think everyone have to choose wich is good or not good to get it or to follow it all depending of everyone.Write about 10 to 20 sentences.1The typical countries food with their restaurants for every where, 2 The movies and t.v programs,3The comercials and advertisements,4The malls and shops,5The differents kind of products and species,6The auto dealer and car companies,7The fashion and the wearing,8The music and artist,9The medicine and scients,the electronics and furnitures.

No comments:

Post a Comment